Alright, so after doing this blog thing for a while- I need to rave about something. Daily Planners.
I am telling the god-honest truth when I say I live out of mine. My work schedule, my daughter’s school schedule, my appointments, even my food journal- ALL IN MY PLANNER. I’ve always been this way. It started when I got my first homework planner supplied to me by my middle school. I was HOOKED after that. And, after years of searching (and even hand making my own) I have FINALLY found one that meets all of my standards. Plum Paper is an amazing company who personalizes planners, and I am here to tell you all about them! CHECK THEM OUT HERE
- You can choose from a variety of sizes, types, and different personalization options. They have stuff from an All-in-One “Mom’s Planner” to Fitness Planning to Budgeting. My *PERSONAL* recommendation is to get their ME planner (all-in-one) and then add one or two sections to really get the bang for your personalizing it all. You can choose sections, even names to put in the categories.
- You have a variety of add ons to choose from!
- Meal Planning
- Blog Planning!!
- Budget Planning
- Etc. Etc. Etc!!
- You can add on extras like blank pages and stickers (who doesn’t LOVE stickers??)
- You can also order other items like notebooks, record keepers, and gift cards!
- The delivery process is great. They update you when they’ve received the order and when they’ve shipped it. (If you are doing a bunch of add-ons expect a slightly longer than average turnaround time. Everytime I have ordered from them (4-5 times) they have kept me in the loop, and shipments came slightly faster than the estimated date. The materials they use for everything is great too!!
- Shipment is delivered in a very sturdy box.
- The planners are wrapped in bubblewrap for extra assurances
- Planners are made from VERY sturdy material
***PS***Because everyone over at Plum Paper is so amazing, they have given me my own discount code JUST FOR YOU GUYS
Use the Code: MAMMA10 at checkout to receive 10% off of your purchase!!! (Code expires December 31st so use it fast!!)
Update: They have now extended the code through April 30th!!
Don’t forget to subscribe for more great bonuses 🙂
Happy Holidays Ya’ll!