Making the Perfect Post
As bloggers and business owners we all know how important social media is for branching out our client base. Wether you use all social media platforms, a few, or just one- This post is all about how to create the perfect post for each social media platform that you may use.
Want help with organizing your blog? Visit my shop and get the Blogger Toolkit!
Now- onto creating the Perfect Post!
- No Human Faces- Posts without people in them get repinned way more often
- Little Background- Keep it focused, not too busy
- Multiple Colors get repinned way more than solids, and red is the most frequently repinned color
- Posts with 50% saturation in color get repinned 4 times more than 100% saturation
- Portrait Style is way better than Landscape for being repinned.
- Use a call to action to grab your reader
- Punctuation matters! People who tweet with proper punctuation and grammar are re tweeted more often
- Shorten your URLS!
- Use questions and facts to engage your reader
- Retweet similar content and thank the ones that retweet you
- Keep it positive! Facebook already gets so negative. Keep it upbeat and positive to keep readers happy
- Provide a link- Facebook users love easy access to the material
- Make sure it’s mobile friendly, 80% of FB users, use it more often on their phones.
- Include Images
- Engage with questions
- Be available to answer their reactions
- Use hashtags
- Tag brands and people
- Use “whats hot” to grab readers
- Full Size images are best for this platform
Wondering when to post? Here is an easy breakdown of what times are the best and worst for social media platforms”
Good Luck and Happy Posting!!