So, one thing that is always difficult around the holidays…
is when everyone asks you “What should I get you this year?” I personally get awkward and feel weird just out right requesting things. That’s where a wish list comes in handy!!
Almost every online site you can think of will have some way to make a wish list. I personally use Amazon, because I already do most of my online shopping there! Haven’t done a wishlist yet? I am here to tell you how!!!
First Off- The best thing is if you already know specifics of what you want. That makes the wishlist the absolute easiest. But, its not required. For starters let’s take a look at my wish list I have up:
Notice how it’s mostly the same theme? Fitness? Well- that’s because my one main personal goal I have right now is to lose weight down to a healthy BMI. So everything I am asking for is going to help me with that in one way or another. (With the exception of the kindle- that’s the only fish out of water)
If you don’t have a direct idea you can always search some general things and add. That’s how I did it. I searched “Fitness”
Here are your steps to make an Amazon Wish List
- Hover over List at the top of any Amazon.com page and select Create a list from the drop-down.
Note: If you’re creating multiple Lists, go to an existing List and click Create another list under your profile name.
- Click Create your list. Your list will be available and you can change its name by hovering over the list name and clicking the Edit list name link.
- Select Edit list profile from the List Actions filter at the top of your list to update your default shipping address, birthday, personal description and preferences.
- Click Save and browse for an item.
- Click Add to List under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page.
- Note:You can add items for sale by Amazon.com to your list, except out-of-print books, out-of-stock products, cell phones with service plans, items that don’t have release dates, and items with quantity restrictions.
- You can add items available from sellers to your list. Potential purchasers will see See Buying Options instead of Add to Cart next to the item, since the same copy of the item may not be available later.
- Note:You can repeat this process to create multiple lists; there’s no limit. Your default list is the one that items are added to when you click Add to list. For more information on moving items between lists, go to Edit Items in Your List.
Here are some fun new things you can add to your wishlist!
- Cards Against Humanity
- Pokémon Sun – Nintendo 3DS
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay
- Imploding Kittens: This is the First Expansion of Exploding Kittens
Good Luck and Happy Holidays!