The Notebook Workout
I thought it was time we dove into some “chick flicks.” There is one chick everyone has heard about- The Notebook. We are going to do a workout to one of Nicholas Sparks’ most popular movies. I am working on trying to come up with a workout that is general enough to fit any Nicholas Sparks movie. It’s taking some time though, so I appreciate your patience.
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.