Hello December and Welcome to my 24 DIY’s of Christmas!!
Some quick comments about this series:
- Everything I will be doing was found from careful scrolling on Pinterest.
- You do not have to do it the same way as I do.
- I will do my best to be detailed.
- Most important- Have fun!!!
I know we are all anxious to get started. So without further ado-
Day 1 is all about the Advent Calendar!!!!!!
We are going to take a look at 4 different types of Advent Calendars.
- A Printable
- A kid friendly one
- An adult friendly one
- And a store bought one
First up: The Printable
This fantastic printable is brought to you by Yellow Bliss Road Blog. Go give her a follow!!
Second: Kid Friendly Advent
For this calendar all you need are old toilet paper rolls, wrapping paper, and whatever treat you will be filling them with!!
Third Advent: Adults Calendar
This one is really easy. Just:
- Gather 5-6 different colored wrapping paper.
- Cut 24 rectangles out.
- Staple/Tape them so they are closed.
- Glue them to a large poster board.
- Label them 1-24.
- Print out/ Write out 24 Holiday activities to do.
- Put each of those inside a day.
Last but not least: Advent Calendars you can buy.
- Elf Magic Advent Calendar
- Disney Tsum Tsum Advent Calendar
- Melissa & Doug Countdown to Christmas Wooden Advent Calendar
- Peanuts Advent Calendar
- Santa’s Here Chocolate Advent Calendar 2.65 oz (75 g)
Want more Advent ideas? Visit The Hello Mamma’s Christmas Advent Pinterest Board.
I hope you guys had fun in DIY 1!!! Tomorrow will be DIY 2 and we are doing our first ornament!!!