Hey guys, and thank you so much for joining me on our 6th Christmas DIY!
Today’s DIY is so simple but so awesome! We will be making another Christmas Gift today!!
Cozy Treat-Filled Slippers!!
What you need for this DIY are:
- Slippers, one pair for each person you are gifting to
- A variety of small goodies to put inside
- Hand Sanitizer
- Small books
- Hot chocolate packets
- Nail Polish
- and so many other things!
The steps for this gift are really simple:
- Divide up the goodies for each person, labeling them with post-its if you need to remember
- Remove any price tags or like things from any of the gifts
- Stuff both slippers with the goodies
- Tie a ribbon around both slippers to hold them together
All done! Wasn’t that easy? This is a great gift for people like your neighbors, coworkers, or teachers!!
Next DIY we will be working on Snowflake decorations!!! This one will be great because you can do it with the kids!!