American Horror Story : Asylum Workout
We are going to do something a little funky and start in the middle of a TV series. I’m sure that by now you have heard of American Horror Story. I am going to try to do a different workout for each season, and will be starting in the middle of the series.
The first workout for AHS will be for it’s Asylum season!
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.