Hunger Games Workout!
Time for another movie series! This series had everyone buzzing about it as soon as the first book was released. The Hunger Games!!! The great things about this movie is that you can watch it with your older teenagers, and encourage them to do the workout with you!
Warning: There is a lot of violence with this series, so it’s definitely not for the younger ones.
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.