Game of Thrones Workout
I don’t know about you all- but I am in desperate need of some Game of Thrones. I will be marathon-ing the last season for a week or two, and I thought I would put together a little workout for it!
About the Series:
Nine noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years. Get the Complete Series Here
Want to read the books? Read the Series Here
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.