Lately, I’ve been finding myself marathon-ing certain seasons of shows I have already watched and love. Right now i’m watching the final season of Glee! So, of course I was able to think of a simple workout right away. Here you all go!!
About the Series:
A group of ambitious misfits try to escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club, where they find strength, acceptance and, ultimately, their voice, while working to pursue dreams of their own. Get the Complete Series Here
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.