Grey’s Anatomy Workout
We are almost halfway through our workouts guys!! Here is another great TV show that is very much worth binge watching. It’s got everything you could possibly want- hot guys, humor, strong females, hot guys, medical mysteries, hot guys, relationship drama, and did I mention the hot guys??
For this workout we are going deep into the world of Grey’s Anatomy.
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.