Hey everyone, and Happy Happy Double Workouts Friday!!!
This is my last post before Christmas eve and Christmas come around. Then i’ll be taking a break for a few days. This is also the final post in the workout series!!!
This is for two different workouts:
#29- Any Musical
#30- AHS Freakshow
A few workout reminders:
- Drink lots of water!- You can add a reminder to your workout printable I have included above. Pick something that happens sporadically in the movie/ tv show- and make drinking water another move!!
- Warm Up– Spend at least five to 10 minutes warming up prior to exercising. Warming up prepares your body for the more vigorous exercise to follow by increasing blood flow, metabolism and muscle temperature, which reduces your risk of injury.
- Cool Down–Cool down after exercising for five to 10 minutes. Walk slowly, stretch and do slow-moving exercises to allow your heart rate and breathing to return to their resting levels.
- Stretch before AND after the movie. You want to keep your muscles and limbs from taking too much damage, and getting a cramp is horrible! I also recommend getting a foam roller.
- Invite friends over for a great workout party. It makes it so much more fun, and it’s a great way to bond with your friends.
- Listen to your body-Don’t exercise if you’re sick or fatigued. If you experience physical pain or discomfort while exercising, such as dizziness, nausea, difficulty breathing, chest pain or irregular heartbeat, stop exercising and seek medical help. Reduce the amount of exercise and see your doctor if you experience persistent muscle or joint pain. Don’t try to push through pain — it could damage muscle tissue and delay healing.
- Most important- HAVE FUN!!!!
P.S Interested in more health and fitness? Here is some great Amazon products!
Happy Exercising, Happy Friday, and Happy Holidays!!