Scary Movie Workout
Today’s workout is going to be for any scary movie. This could work for newer ones, the classics, and even the silly campy horror flicks. Have fun!!!
Want to do the workout but don’t want to watch an actual scary movie? Watch this for the workout!
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.