Gone with the Wind Workout
I have always been a huge fan of classic movies. Casablanca, The Millennium Falcon, anything starring Gene Wilder. So, I decided to do a workout for Gone with the Wind!!!
Tips for this workout:
- This is a very long movie. I suggest breaking it up into two parts. Luckily the movie already has a built in interlude. So you can use this.
- If you don’t break it up, cut everything in half or do the move every other time.
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
Here are some great supplies to get you started on your journey!
1. Yoga Mat
2. 20-Pound Dumbbell Set
3. Insulated Water Bottle
4. Morefit Fitness Tracker
5. Fitbit Flex 2
6. Fitbit Smart Fitness Watch
Want more great content? Check out these other pages on the blog!