Almost through to the end of the week. I don’t know about you guys but this has been a really long week for me. I have been combing through all your emails and hopefully you got an answer back by now. If not, that means you in the small batch that I have left today. Thank you so much for your patience! This workout is to Pokemon. You can potentially use any Pokemon series. But, this workout is designed specifically for the original, Kanto season.
Now, onto the workout! I love this series because you can totally do this with your kids, friends, etc. The episodes are short so I recommend doing a few at a time to really get your heart rate up and get a workout that is worth it!
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
6. Get a tennis ball and/or foam roller – use them against thighs and the sole of your foot. This will help to relieve some tension and stretches your nerves a little bit.