Batman Movie Workout
Let’s finish off our superhero week with a Batman movie marathon! Or, maybe just one movie. I don’t know if I could marathon this workout!
About the Movies:
The fictional superhero appears in American comic books published by DC Comics, and has appeared in various films since his inception. Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger. a superhero co-created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger and published by DC Comics. The character made his first appearance in Detective Comics #27 (May, 1939). He also has the secret identity of Bruce Wayne. Get the Trilogy Here
Doing the workouts? Here are some basic tips to maximize your workout!
1. Drink more water on workout days.
2. Banish any foods that are high in salt.
3. Stretch before AND after any workout.
4. Eat a banana or granola before a workout.
5. Drink a protein shake or eat fruit after a workout.
Here are some great supplies to get you started on your journey!
1. Yoga Mat
2. 20-Pound Dumbbell Set
3. Insulated Water Bottle
4. Morefit Fitness Tracker
5. Fitbit Flex 2
6. Fitbit Smart Fitness Watch
Want more great content? Check out these other pages on the blog!