Spinach Wrap with Pepper Jack Cheese
These are so good! You will want a Spinach Wrap every morning. The best part is how filling they are. Fire one of these babies off and you are set for the morning! Add a yogurt cup to hit more of what you need in the morning!
Spinach Wrap Ingredients:
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (5-ounce) box or bag baby spinach, chopped
4 egg whites
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 ounces shredded pepper jack cheese
1 avocado, sliced
4 whole-wheat tortillas
1. Spray a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 minutes.
3. Whisk together eggs and egg whites in a small bowl. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring, until cooked through, 3–4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place 1/4 of egg mixture in the center of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 ounce cheese.
5. Top with 4 slices avocado and fold, burrito-style. Slice in half and serve.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to help you get the body you want!
Want more great content? Check out these other pages on the blog!