Create the perfect morning meal! These Oatmeal Bars are so yummy, and easy! Satisfy your morning cravings with this great healthy recipe.
1 cup almond butter
3 ounces vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used Vega)
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-by-11-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to mix almond butter, protein powder, and maple syrup. Beat in the eggs.
3. Stir in rolled oats, coconut, and baking soda, and mix well.
4. Firmly press stiff dough into the pan using the back of a spoon.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until the top browns slightly.
6. Cool pan on a rack, cut into 18 squares, and store leftovers in an airtight container.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to help you get the body you want!
Want more great content? Check out these other pages on the blog!